Have a media black out month: no facebook, twitter, Netflix etc… (Enjoyed my No Nonsense November)
2. Lose weight: I would at least like to get into a comfy wee UK size 14.
4. Go on a proper holiday (with someone who is not a cunt, if this is not available then go on my own).
Buy flowers for someone and be bought flowers.
Get something published and be paid for it.
7. Write my thesis.
8. Write in my blog for a whole year – Still going!
9. Clear overdraft
10. Get a new job and life plan.
11. Visit one new place every month: Could be a new place like a coffee shop, restaurant, village, city, country. Just needs to be something that I have never done before.
September 2013 October 2013 November 2013 December 2013 January 2014 February 2014 March 2014
12. Become accredited as a Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
13. Busking in town and then get drunk afterwards.
14. Dress up as a drag king for a night.
15. Cycle 30 miles in one go.
16. Read 12 classic novels: From this List
17. Get grade one on an instrument: perhaps my chanter or something totally new.
Get a provisional drivers license. (ordered 27th October 2013)
Go to a gym class with Leanne and meet Dom Jackie Done on the 3rd April
20. Shave some of my hair off: I’m thinking a wee undercut?
Do NaNoWriMo. I may not have won but it’s the taking part that counts!
22. Put on a one woman show for my friends.
23. Go to bingo.
24. Go fishing.
25. Knit something of substance: e.g jumper, animal etc